If you want heating that is powerful, consistent and provides hot temperatures, then electric heating is a good choice. Lola Electrical engineers can install any type of heating system that you need.
Different Types of Electric Heaters
- Panel Heaters – These electric heaters are known as the eco version of heaters that run off electricity as they’re a lot cheaper to run, however, they don’t produce as much heat. These heaters are ideal for small rooms where you can have the heater on continuously or for households with children or pets as they are not hot to the touch.
- Convection and Oil Column Heaters – The hot air rises from these heaters and then spreads around the room. The oil columns can also produce some radiant heat for the room too. These heaters are suitable for low-rise ceiling rooms and good to be left running overnight.
- Micathermic Heaters – Similar to convection and oil column heaters, but they can heat up a room quicker. However, they are hot to the touch so may not be suitable for homes with pets or children.
- Radiant Heaters – These are bar radiators with glowing elements and a reflector. These radiators are used for a quick fix to make yourself warm as opposed to the whole room. They are ideal for rooms with high ceilings, for access to instant heat or to heat up a small section of a room.
- Infrared Heaters – These heaters are made for heating people and objects. They can be mounted on ceilings, walls, free-standing and can even be used in outside places such as sheds. They are like radiant heating in the way they work, except they do not emit visible light.
- Fan Heaters – These heaters distribute hot air around the room other than it being localised in one area or near the ceiling, however, they can be quite noisy.
- Electric Underfloor Heating – Is an ideal method of electric heating to give you even, radiant heating throughout an entire room. They provide comfortable heat and are commonly installed within bathrooms. However, running costs can be quite expensive.
Heater Supply and Installation
Here at Lola Electrical, we can supply your heating in addition to installing your new system. If you have purchased a system yourself, we can also take care of the installation for you. Above is a brief overview of the different kind of electric heaters available, so you should have an indication on the type of system you would like in your domestic or commercial property. If you have no idea what kind of system is best for your premises, our engineers can help you with that. We can discuss what kind of building you have and what type of heating would be the best kind for you, and we can come up with the best system for your needs.
Once we have a full scope of a system and installation planned, we can give you a free no obligation quote for the price of the whole project. From here, you can decide if would like the project to take place.
Once we undertake the installation of your heating system, we will keep disruption and mess to a minimum. How long the installation will take will depend on the heating system that you are getting.
Heater Maintenance and Repair
Once you have the system installed, there shouldn’t be any maintenance required other than a bit of dusting. If there are ever any problems with your electric heaters, then our engineers can come out to you and address the problem in hand and fix any heating system that you may have.
Contact Lola Electrical for Heater Installation
Whether you need us to supply you with heaters, install them or repair them, Lola Electrical has got you covered. Give us a call on 0203 146 1859 to receive your free no obligation quote or to get an engineer to come out to you.