Terms and Conditions
Consumer Units/ Fuse Board Replacements
- Quoted prices are for replacing existing consumer units only.
- When upgrading consumer units, the new circuit protection can on occasion detect pre-existing faults with the circuits. The quoted prices do not include finding and rectifying pre-existing faults.
- In the event of the new circuit protection detecting pre-existing faults the circuit will be left isolated (if a simple solution cannot be found) and a quote for the required remedial works will be provided.
- Payments for EICRâ€™s, Electrical Safety Checks, Electrical Inspections, Emergency Call Outs, Call Outs and any Minor Electrical Works will need to be received before the requested work commences.
- Payments Can be made through the website, by card over the telephone, by bank transfer or by card onsite when the engineer arrives on site.
- For larger planned jobs payment terms need to be confirmed in writing before the job commences.
- In the event that credit is given to clientâ€™s invoices are to be paid on receipt of invoice, within 24 hours.
- Late Payments: 20% of the invoice total will be added to the invoice total (e.g. Â£100 invoice + 20% = Â£120) for all late payments of more than 7 days from the invoice due date.
- Late Payments of more than 14 days will be referred to Lola Electricalsâ€™ solicitor where further compensation, interest and legal fees will apply.
- Lola Electrical and The Lola Group do not offer refunds after work has been completed.
- Any concerns or issues in relation to the work that has been completed will need to be raised prior to the engineer leaving site.
- In the event that a complaint is raised after the engineer leaves site the engineer whom completed the work will return to rectify any issues with their work.
- Lola Electrical and The Lola Group are not responsible for pre-existing faults or defects within the property and will only rectify these after a quote has been agreed.
Non attendance an late cancellation of works
- In the rare event that Lola Electrical does not arrive for or cancels an appointment with less than 48 hoursâ€™ notice Lola Electrical will issue the client with Â£50 in compensation.
- If a client does not arrive for or cancels an appointment with less than 48 hoursâ€™ notice Lola Electrical will charge the client Â£50 for compensation.